Glass Replacement Storefronts
As a business with a storefront in Illinois or Indiana, there are a lot of things to think about when it comes to running your business, including both safety and aesthetics. For storefronts with damaged, dated, or broken glass, glass replacement services are necessary and fast. At Preferred Window and Door, we have been replacing the glass on storefronts for more than 20 years, and understand best practices for doing so effectively. If glass on your storefront is looking worse for wear, call our team today for more information about our glass replacement services.
Does Your Glass Need to Be Replaced?
If you’re on the fence about whether or not your glass needs to be replaced, some key signs of necessary glass replacement are:
- Visibly damaged glass, perhaps as a result of vandalism, a break-in, or a physical accident;
- Sashes are jammed or rotted;
- The glass is more than 50 years old;
- The glass isn’t energy-efficient;
- The glass is warped;
- You’ve noticed hairline fractures in the glass;
- You want to improve the energy-efficiency or aesthetics of your storefront/business.
Remember that when glass that needs to be replaced isn’t, this can be a danger for everyone. The best way to ensure that your storefront is safe, energy-efficient, and looks as good as possible is to invest in new glass.
How Can Preferred Window and Door Help?
At Preferred Window and Door, we are the leading window, door, and glass replacement specialists for commercial businesses across two states. When you call us, we will:
- Assess your current storefront glass. We assess your current situation and give you our honest, professional opinion regarding whether or not we think glass replacement is necessary. In many cases, glass repair services will do the job. We’ll let you know what we think.
- Provide you with an honest quote. We know that as a business owner, you’re on a budget. We never want our prices to surprise you when our work is done, which is why we will give you a quote before we start any work. This way, you know exactly what to expect when it comes to billing.
- Perform efficient, impressive work. If you decide that moving forward with glass replacement for your storefront is what you want to do, we will get to work immediately. We carry most necessary parts and materials in our warehouse, which means that we don’t have to wait weeks for shipments. With more than two decades of experience behind us, we’ve really perfected what we do.