Revolving Door Repair
Revolving doors are one of the most popular door types for commercial business in Illinois and Indiana, and our team understands why: revolving doors are efficient, expertly direct traffic, and save energy when compared to other door types. They also have a long lifespan, meaning that businesses may save money overtime.
The downside to revolving doors, though, is that they are complex. Which means that if a revolving door breaks down, it almost always requires a revolving door professional to fix. Luckily, at Preferred Window and Door, we offer emergency revolving door repairs for customers throughout Illinois and Indiana–
Most Common Chicago Revolving Door Issues
There are myriad revolving door issues that a commercial business may encounter over the course of a revolving door’s life. These might include:
- Shattered or broken glass, which is possible as a result of vandalism or attempted break-in;
- Refusal/difficult to lock;
- Excessive noise;
- Stopping mid-rotation;
- Refusal to rotate; and
- Difficult to push (for non-automatic revolving doors).
These issues may be the result of an issue with power, or any of the multiple working parts, such as the floor pivot, lock, bumper, push bar, speed control function, etc.
Why Call Preferred Window and Door for Chicago Revolving Door Repair
When a revolving door is broken and isn’t working as it should, you have a big problem on your hands. In fact, a broken revolving door may mean that customers are not able to enter or leave your building, or that using a revolving door is even dangerous. Which is why you need assistance from a professional fast. Reasons to call Preferred Window and Door for revolving door repairs include:
- We offer emergency services for commercial businesses. We fully understand how much a broken revolving door can hinder your business, which is why we provide emergency, same-day repairs.
- We know what we’re doing. Perhaps more than anything else, when you have a broken revolving door on your property, you want to be able to call a professional who you are confident knows what they are doing. We not only repair revolving doors, we install them too, which means we have an intimate knowledge with how they work and know exactly how to diagnose a problem.
- We’re trusted in the community. We have been in business in Illinois and Indiana for more than 20 years, and are trusted in the community. We have humble beginnings as a family-owned business, and know how important trust and hard work really are.
- We use the best materials and practices. Finally, our technicians are highly trained, and we always use the best (and safest) practices, and promise to use high quality materials to reduce the chances of a future breakdown. Before we start any repair job, we fully assess the situation to ensure we know exactly what the problem is and what our strategy will be for fixing it.
At Preferred Window and Door, we care about the customers that we serve. When you call us, you’ll get high quality services at an affordable price.