Are you looking to install new or replacement vinyl windows for your Chicagoland home? Preferred Window & Door is the only choice. Vinyl windows can improve the style and efficiency of your home, so if you’re ready to take the exterior of your home to the next level, contact us!
Benefits of Vinyl Windows
There are many advantages to installing vinyl windows. When looking for a window that is low maintenance and energy efficient at an incredible value, a vinyl window is an ideal option.
This type of window is available in many color choices and can even be molded with realistic wood textures that replicate the look of natural wood frames and add to the beauty of your home.
Energy efficiency is another reason why many choose to install vinyl windows. Vinyl window frames provide excellent resistance to heat flow. This helps to keep your home cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, and as a result, can lower your energy bills. Perhaps the most attractive feature of vinyl windows is their affordability. They are available in a wide variety of styles and colors that allow for unique installation options even when working within a tight budget. Vinyl windows are economical in installation and operation.
Vinyl Window Styles
Preferred Window & Door offers a wide variety of high-quality vinyl windows for your Chicagoland area home. Each has its own individual style and benefit. Which is best for your home? The vinyl window styles we offer include:
- Double-hung windows – these windows combine style and efficiency for your home. Double-hung windows maintain an appropriate amount of glass without restricting ventilation—this ensures your home will have both efficiency and great natural light!
- Casement windows – these windows are the most airtight and best sealing windows on the market. If you’re looking for peak efficiency, choose these!
- Slider windows – if you’re looking for maximum light without hurting your home’s efficiency, choose Preferred Window & Door’s slider windows!
- Picture windows – these simulate a larger opening by combining multiple casement windows. They give you all the natural light with a classic home aesthetic.
- Bow windows – these are a nice way to add dimension and depth to a room, without the work of a room addition. All the bow windows we install have a two-inch-thick layer of polyurethane insulation for the best “R-value” available.
- Bay windows – much like bow windows, these add depth and dimension to a room. Bay windows are three-sided windows that project out from the house to allow a panoramic view from the opening.
- Garden windows – the only windows that will let in the sunlight from the top and allow an unobstructed view of the sky, garden windows are perfect over a kitchen sink or anywhere you would like to nurture plants in your home.
- Basement windows – if you want a stylish and safe window for your basement, our line of basement windows are the best in the area. With reinforced security, you’ll feel safe with these!