Tweaks And Updates Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Are you in the home seller category? When it’s time to get ready to sell your home, there are key things you can do to pave the way for a smoother selling process.
- Neutrals know-how: Are whites and beiges the colors of choice for your wall surfaces? Taking the time out to refresh key wall surfaces with an on-trend light gray color can make a big impact.
- De-clutter: Put away small kitchen appliances and keep countertops free from stuff. Store away items that leave a room looking and feeling overstuffed. The clean and fresh feel of a room will help potential buyers envision their own items in your home.
- Kitchen and Bath: If you have the time and funds, any updates done in your kitchen or bathrooms are worth the investment! These two rooms are the most looked at and considered by potential buyers. Paint or new cabinet door hardware can freshen up a room.
- The floor is more: Cozy carpet can become a real turn-off if it’s dirty and stained. Rent a carpet cleaning machine or pay a professional to do the job to make the most of your floor. If your carpet is too worn out and stained, it may be time to replace it with something new.
- Bring the outside in: Adding plants to your living room provides a touch of nature and splash of green that livens up your space.
- White accents: Updating bedspreads and bathroom towels to white versions offer a clean look to your home that potential buyers will appreciate.
- An eye on the outside: Ensure your outdoor space is looking good by keeping a lawn mowing schedule, adding hanging flowers or plants or switching out your house numbers with a pretty new font or color.
The Impact Of A New Garage Door
When you are looking to sell your home, you can make a bold statement with a new garage door! At Preferred Window and Door, we offer a variety of garage door styles that will best fit your home to boost your curb appeal.
Our selections include: wood garage doors, steel garage doors, overhead garage doors, and carriage house garage doors. No matter what type of door you select, we provide quick and expert installation, emergency service and repairs and industry knowledge.
You Can Find Garage Door Expertise Right Here
At Preferred Window and Door, we will discuss which garage door type and style will fit your home! Visit us at 3280 E. Lincoln Hwy. in Lynwood, Ill., call us at 708-895-3667, email us at [email protected] or request a free estimate.